Teach Metal detecting classes

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TreasureNet! :occasion14:

7up2000

Jul 6, 2014
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Currently use Garrett AT Pro, Previously used the Fisher F2 for one year
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope you don't find someone who will teach "improper" techniques. LOL.

OP
OP
J

JDBALINA

May 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for an individual that can teach proper techniques of metal detecting to a small group of people. In the Canton Ohio area. Please contact me at [email protected]

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya thread from EVERYTHING ELSE over to TREASURENET BY LOCATIONS > OHIO for more exposure.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Two years later and you're still looking for someone to teach you how to use it?

Good Lord, turn the danged thing on and go hit some dirt! I doubt any of us 10k+ members ever had anyone to teach us.

lumusislight

Greenie
Aug 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMDA and APP: Two Training Programs in Archaeological Metal Detecting - our objective here today is to present two preparing programs in best practices in metal identifying. Numerous front line contemplates depend intensely on metal recognizing as an analytical strategy to write my essay applications for such courses, and metal identifying can be work escalated. The investigation of a metal detecting training by the creators that have been engaged with the production of 2 classes intended to give metal identifying staff who can apply best practices in metal distinguishing to proficient research.

Hi,
Have you considered any online courses - like archaeological metal detecting? You may also contact one of the club officers from Ohio Detectorists Association: Jeff Filaseta or Gary Fishman (the contact details are on their official website). Or it would be great to join one of the Ohio Metal Detecting Clubs:
Southwest Ohio Treasure Hunting
Ohio Coinhunters
Dayton Diggers
Black Swamp Metal Detecting Club

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two years later and you're still looking for someone to teach you how to use it?

Good Lord, turn the danged thing on and go hit some dirt! I doubt any of us 10k+ members ever had anyone to teach us.

Heh... no one showed me how other than being handed a detector... off I went... detecting the nails in docks onward...

When I found a bottle cap or nail or foil... I was in heaven.

Never even touched a button or swung the coil... just walked forward... stop and dig with garden hand shovel.

Talk about being a dirty kid. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread