SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the Ohio info Jeff why do you know so much about it if you are in PA. Think we chatted the other nite on Treasurenet.

Terry
SKD
WeDigOhio

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SoreKneesDayton said:
Thanks for all the Ohio info Jeff why do you know so much about it if you are in PA. Think we chatted the other nite on Treasurenet.

Terry
SKD
WeDigOhio

Actually I don't know alot about it :D

While Researching PA I came across Listings for Ohio
& A few other States, and decided to post them.

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
SoreKneesDayton said:

Terry
SKD
WeDigOhio

Well thanks Jeff for info, wife was born in Johnstown Pa Flood -2, Johnston-0. Uncle in Westmount area.
SKD

tinkb

Feb 12, 2005
Salem Ohio
Not sure if you can hunt Idora park but if so that place should pay off I think. I used to go there when I was a kid in the early 60s. They had the worlds fastest roller coaster there the Wild Cat. Was great park for years and had a huge dance hall that stayed open for adult till 1-2:00 all the weekends.

I think when the park closed up they still ran the dance hall for years and then it just went defunk in the 80s I think. But there had to be a lot of great stuff dropped there in all those years it was open. They also had a strike with games on it like shooting galleries, milk can, bingo ect.

A word a precaution thou, don't go by yourself. Last time I was there in the late 80s, me a couple of guys went over to check out the defunked park. Place was full of homeless and teens up to no good. Haven't been back since and it may be a housing developement by now. There sure was soon huge houses being built in the area then.

kronos416

Jun 23, 2006
N.E. OHIO
Detector(s) used
fisher 1270 * garret gti 2500 * minelab safari
jeff of pa said:
SoreKneesDayton said:

Terry
SKD
WeDigOhio

jeff do you have any links to places like these in Pa you could post or send me? I live on ohio pa line and would be interested in doing some exploring there as well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread