Need a md buddy near cinci Ohio

bedpanmoneyman

Jun 17, 2007
Lebanon, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Joined Bardok (Ian) yesterday to hunt a couple of parks in northern Cincinnati. Bardok has the MXT 300 with a DX-1 and a very small Excelerator coil in addition to the spider coil. Nice setup.
Temperatures were great....high 70s and mostly sunny, low humidity. We hunted a soccer complex first, lots of clad but Bardok did find a three ring bullet. After a lunch break, we went to a nearby county park with multiple baseball and soccer fields, concession stands, picnic area, restrooms and a large community building. The park must of had a carnival over the weekend by the looks of the trash still remaining to be cleaned up as well as the wear patterns in the grass. My first trip across a small area near the parking lot netted several quarters and my first silver ring in 2 months . The ring VDI was 82 in a modified DFX coin program and was only 1.5 inches deep. I also found a 2001 Cincinnati Donauschwaben Ocktoberfest Pin and a big key I have no idea what it'd be used for . Anybody got any ideas?
Bardok had a strange signal on a target and ask me to run my coil over it....VDI was jumping from 55 to 92, but I was able to pinpoint it at 6 inches. When he dug it, it as a hugh ring of keys including a skeleton key, suitcase key and about 8 other various car and house keys. Bet that dude was ticked when he lost that . Altogether I netted 88 coins for $11.17. Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• 100_9900.JPG
    100_9900.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 225
  • Photo001.JPG
    Photo001.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 222
  • Photo002.JPG
    Photo002.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 228

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread