Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feb 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
donkey and bear.jpg hey guys, i am new to the sight and need some input. following an old story i came across this buried, i dug around and got a hit with my metal detector but didn't have time to dig it up, think this is Spanish or what? I am going back this weekend and thought i would ask some advice on what you see.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1412412 hey guys, i am new to the sight and need some input. following an old story i came across this buried, i dug around and got a hit with my metal detector but didn't have time to dig it up, think this is Spanish or what? I am going back this weekend and thought i would ask some advice on what you see.

I honestly don't see what you are describing. I have seen a lot of rocks in Oklahoma that look similar and they are natural. If you get a signal with the MD than dig it and find out what it is. May be worth your time to find out. Surprises are always fun.....Good Luck and Happy Hunting

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
I was stationed at Tinker in the mid-70s but, being a young man, I UNFORTUNATELY, spent all my free time hunting things other than points and artifacts.:tongue3: Darn,if I only knew then what I know now. Those same pursuits cost me great opportunities in some of the best hunting areas in the country, like Mississippi, Nebraska, Colorado... :BangHead: Like the old beer poster said "We grow so soon old and so late smart"!
HH
dts

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A big HOWDY from Pushamatah county

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've been away for awhile so I couldn't tell ya I overlook Sardis lake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread