fmurphy

Greenie
Oct 12, 2012
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
White's MX SPORT / White's TRX Pointer / SaskHunters Kustom Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CLOSE............... I'm near Amarillo....just around the corner from you...am originally from just east of Lawton

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Born in Caddo County but livin in the mountains in Colorado for the last 10 years. Back in Oklahoma, arrowhead hunting and historical research were my main things.

cashole

Mar 26, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up I'm located in sayre you looking for a detecting buddy??

cashole

Mar 26, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool where you located at

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All of my family has passed on but my dad was from Sayre. Had lots of cousins in Eric and Shamrock and Pampa. There is a ghost town there , Texola that would be a good place to detect

cashole

Mar 26, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of my family has passed on but my dad was from Sayre. Had lots of cousins in Eric and Shamrock and Pampa. There is a ghost town there , Texola that would be a good place to detect
I've traveled over to texola a while back my main focus was the historic one room jail didn't find much other then some clad coins there's also hext school it's real trashy but I'm betting there is some silver to be found do you still live in western oklahoma roaddust66??

OP
OP
T
Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in weatherford I do alot of hunting out on a few old homestead and public parks. 4 sliver rings and one sliver dimes so far.

okie-carbine

Apr 28, 2013
Detector(s) used
still shopping.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live near friendship. been in altus my whole life and went to college at swosu in weatherford.

OP
OP
T
Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to go through Altus all the time for work havent been down there lately. Live in weatherford. Do much detecting down there?

OP
OP
T
Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill let you know next time I come to woodward and will do some detecting.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Owasso now but had family in Hollis, Erick. Lots of family in Amarillo. We still have some family land closer to Hollis but it's all over grown and I don't know much about it.

Ltown digger

Sep 3, 2017
LAWTON OKLAHOMA
Detector(s) used
MX SPORT AND TRX PIN POINTER
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LAWTON AREA HERE BEEN HUNTING SINCE APRIL AND LOOKING FOR FELLOW HUNTERS TO HUNT WITH AS WELL BUT NO LUCK IM STARTING TO THINK NO ONE METEL DETECTS AROUND MY AREA.. LOL BUT IM PRETTY SURE IM NOT. JUST HAVENT CROSSED PATHS YET. I HAVE SOME FAMILY THAT LIVES IN WEATHERFORD MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP ONE DAY AND GET A HUNT IN. PM ME IF YOU ARE EVER IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS. HAPPY HUNTING!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread