Newbie in NE Okla

oklahope

Jan 13, 2018
NE OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280-X Aquanaut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just signed up, have what I think is a fairly decent detector but no real experience- have always wanted to get into this but haven't for whatever reason.

Wanted to pop in and say hello to any/all fellow Okies out there and see what I can learn.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum! There are quite a few fellow Okies here. I am here all the time, some are here occasionally and others check in once in a blue moon. Most don't post specifically under the OK sub-section and just post in the general forums.

If you're looking for some people closer to your part, I would suggest checking out the Indian Territory Treasure Hunters Club. They have a website at INDIAN TERRITORY TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB
IIRC they have meeting times and location on the website.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. I am in Claremore, Ok. Glad to see you here and look forward to your finds. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

OP
OP
O

oklahope

Jan 13, 2018
NE OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280-X Aquanaut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. I am in Claremore, Ok. Glad to see you here and look forward to your finds. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Thanks,

Small world, Claremore here as well. Let me know if you'd want to get together sometime to talk shop, maybe go hunt.

OP
OP
O

oklahope

Jan 13, 2018
NE OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280-X Aquanaut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum! There are quite a few fellow Okies here. I am here all the time, some are here occasionally and others check in once in a blue moon. Most don't post specifically under the OK sub-section and just post in the general forums.

If you're looking for some people closer to your part, I would suggest checking out the Indian Territory Treasure Hunters Club. They have a website at INDIAN TERRITORY TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB
IIRC they have meeting times and location on the website.

Thanks Jason- I'll check it out for sure- see you around here in the meantime hopefully.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread