juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all. I am leaving tonight for a 2 week road trip to Valliant, Ok. I am helping friends of the family clean up a property they inherited, and will be spending a week doing so. The property consists of 20+ acres with 2 homes and multiple out buildings. I was lucky enough to be given free reign to MD the property. I can't wait. Hopefully I will find somethin worth bringin home. The property has been in their family since the 30's . Its been a couple of years since I have been down that way. Lookin forward to the great folks and good times. Thanks for lookin. :icon_pirat:

goldengoose

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2008
welcome and enjoy your stay in our fair state but remember to bring lots of sunblock, its hot as hell here this time of year lol

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
I hope you have a good time, and find some goodies.
Don't forget the mosquito spray, they are bigger here than in Texas ;D

TW

underc

Dec 13, 2005
Edgewood, WA
Did you find anything worthwhile? I live in Puyallup and now find myself in Oklahoma, as well. I will be here until 4 November for school at the FAA Academy. Does your buddy still need help :wink:

Denis in OK City

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
underc said:
Did you find anything worthwhile? I live in Puyallup and now find myself in Oklahoma, as well. I will be here until 4 November for school at the FAA Academy. Does your buddy still need help :wink:

Denis in OK City

I had a great trip to Oklahoma. I found a few keeper coins, and a couple rings. The soil down there is real rough on coins. All the work was finished on the property down there, but I appreciate the offer. I hope you do well in the hunt.
JuJu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions