Historical Maps

maps

Jul 5, 2010
Perry Van Arsdale Arizona Historical Map Available

The Perry Van Arsdale famous pioneer maps have been requested by many of you with regard to purchasing these maps. I am his granddaughter and our family sells them, we have Arizona,Colorado,New Mexico,Texas,Illinois,Southwest,Northwest,East-South and American Indian. The maps show old roads,railroads,cattle and emigrant trails,state and freight lines with stations,old forts,trading posts,early settlements, mining towns, and American Indian tribe areas. Most have dates shown. If you are interested please contact me at: [email protected]

Thank you

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007
How about Washington State ??
Do you have any pictures ??
What condition are the maps ?

BlackZ51Vett

Greenie
May 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETrac/Sun Ray X-1/Titan 2000 XD Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just picked up a Perry Van Arsdale Map of Arizona. I bought the large size and I have to tell you it is very detailed. Like her post above, it shows old roads, railroads, cattle and emigrant trails, state and freight lines with stations, old forts, trading posts, early settlements, mining towns, and American Indian tribe areas. Outstanding research map. I know I'll be refering to this map alot. Not only that, but its so nice, I'm going to get it framed to hang on the wall... :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread