Sanborn map login?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I found login information for Proquest Sanborn map access in Montana but does anyone have login information for California?

There used to be multiple free name + p/w's that circulated. But those all don't work anymore. The way I got my access , was via the san Jose library card membership. Once you have a library card (free I believe) , then you can access their sanborn maps.

And the card may not be free to persons with resident zip codes outside the san Jose area. So I got mine via a friend who lives there in the San Jose area (he gave me his name and p/w). I don't have the authority to pass that out, so try this: Just check out the San Jose library website info. See what their criteria is for getting a library card there. Ie.: can it be done on-line by out-of-towners or not ? Etc....

And the same library privilege might be for every bigger-city library in CA. Check it out. Certainly one of them must be able to give you a card :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts removed, Mapman your required to be a supporting vendor to sell from a website.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread