nedd a place to dig goin crazy out of places to hunt!!!

Apr 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know several places but I am physically and financially unable to do anything about them.

Apr 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi diggin,

No I'm in the Denham Springs area. Please look at my post titled "I HAVE INFO ON SEVERAL SITES THAT BEG TO BE DUG!!!!!!!!!". I probably gave the impression that I'm only looking to make a deal with one of the clubs but the fact is I'm looking to make a deal with anyone or group that might be willing. Have a great day.

Dee

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi diggin,

No I'm in the Denham Springs area. Please look at my post titled "I HAVE INFO ON SEVERAL SITES THAT BEG TO BE DUG!!!!!!!!!". I probably gave the impression that I'm only looking to make a deal with one of the clubs but the fact is I'm looking to make a deal with anyone or group that might be willing. Have a great day.

Dee

Hey Dan I?m interested what are you got?

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know several places but I am physically and financially unable to do anything about them.

Hi my friend my name is Dean from Abita Springs Louisiana I?m a workhorse when it comes to Metal Detecting yes I have an addiction and I would love to hear your experiences and where they were foreign education it?s never too late to learn new tricks and this hobby we do will throw you some curveballs.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my friend my name is Dean from Abita Springs Louisiana I?m a workhorse when it comes to Metal Detecting yes I have an addiction and I would love to hear your experiences and where they were foreign education it?s never too late to learn new tricks and this hobby we do will throw you some curveballs.

Did this ever come to anything ? Sounded Good .

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
...isn’t there any public shallow water beach spots that is like Florida kinda but different? Water and bling showing off a little? I don’t know but that Bart picks up stuff like it his job in those kind of spots.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread