Crawdigger

Crawdigger

Mar 4, 2013
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I in Mandeville and would like to find partner for detecting, newbie here Donald70448@yahoo
Hi Donald. Randy here. I live in Madisonville but detect all over the parish and occasionally surrounding areas if I find a REALLY good spot. I do lots of research first so I don't go on goose chases.
I haven't found any pots of gold or valuable antique coins yet but have found tons of old relics that I enjoy just the same.
If you are interested in doing some hunting together Send me a text. 225-907-7981.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Donald. Randy here. I live in Madisonville but detect all over the parish and occasionally surrounding areas if I find a REALLY good spot. I do lots of research first so I don't go on goose chases.
I haven't found any pots of gold or valuable antique coins yet but have found tons of old relics that I enjoy just the same.
If you are interested in doing some hunting together Send me a text. 225-907-7981.

Hey Randy and Donald my name is Dean from Abita Springs, I metal detect all the time, so if you ever need a wing man just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread