Caballo followup - stone maps? - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Caballo followup - stone maps?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2008
    Shelby Twp., mi
    Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
    7 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Caballo followup - stone maps?

Hello all i maybe able to help, I was sent this huge package about doc noss victoria peak and some 19 typed page a man name robert ward sr. on it says to my grandson and on it history of the caballo cache. and then in this huge pile is. a letter from a lady name ella foster from safford arizonia i think its 1963 but sure saying she knows the entrance and doc noss was a crook and mislead evryone due to too many people wanted in. i have a picture of doc noss slumped over shot by his buddy.Ill have to get this map up for you,it shows 4 possiable entrances to this so called cache on caballo . it has permit requiremnts and how get them everything, i have from letters to newspaper clipings.the dates range from 1917 -1990
    If you are wondering how i got this sent to me in 2005 from a man in alberquqe new mexico
    Full Time Hunter

Feb 2008
    32 times

ella foster: Now there is a name I have not heard of in a while.

Any info would be great.

us
    Feb 2008
    Shelby Twp., mi
    7 times

I tried to scan but couldnt it to work so im writing it as i have it.

Saffard Ariz.
    Nov.5 -63

Dear friend:

got your letter the to-day sure glad to hear from you.
    Jim ward is our(cant read).
    beleivev you me. he knows Enough abiut mrs. noss to stop her from cheating people.
    He brought doc.noss to n.m. from texas and showed how they could set-up a con game.
    only where? hey intended to set it up,was across the river from hot springs but the ranchers there ran them out. They weny back to H.S. and doc was put in jail so was jose. So thats how they camto in the cave, Jim can dig up people to prove it,But he also says he will go to court and tell the truth about the nosses. So I think we have something,I got a Letter from Les he is waiting for another permit,to go back to the cave. He also says there going to open it this time. He is very intrested in jim so i thinkl if we all got together we can do something about this.and see that mrs noss and her children are stoped anymore stealing. Im all for it, (some name cant read) wants to see the cave opened. then its for sure i think everything will be for the best.Then people who were taken for so much money can maybe get some of it back. Only some of them are dead.That can never be righted. I thing hugh will be very intrested what jim can tell you also. I also wrote Chester and gary a letter from him he was very intrested only he cant get it worked out. i also have the F.B.I. on Jose. so we can find him,Les says its important to get a hold of him so i got that started. Also Chester sure ought to have his story by the time this is overThere is not much more i can tell you. but if you can get a R.V. and hugh up here, i think it will be better for you all to talk to jim.we are both short on cash,so how nosses could have cheated so many people and there still be a cave there. I think doc couldnt sell this stuff but he already knew that people go in with him and help him get the gold out so he must of figured if blasted. he would get more money and not have to sell anything .at least thats the way we have it. so its going to be up to you all. I live part time at 200 8th ave az. you can find me at the ritz bar hope to hear from you all soon.

Ella Foster P.O. box 605 Safford Ariz.

thats what i have i tried to look it up if anyone heard of this let me know
    Full Time Hunter

Jan 2008

Hey thanks!
    Would the Jim Ward be any kin to the one they call Buster back in 29?
    Buster was the one that supposedly fell under a train and got his legs cut-off. Then Jack P's brother also was in a wheelchair without legs.
    I keep finding all these co-incidences in my research of supposedly different people at the same place at the same time doing the same thing and its all too much for chance... some of these guys were connected or used an alias and or was the same persons.
    I'll send you a email, if you can send anything to help...
    Thanks again
    G7

us
    Feb 2008
    Shelby Twp., mi
    7 times

Ironicaly i have a news paper cliping sayin robert ward jr had both legs cut from knees down he was 27. i have a 19 paged typed story of events that are same as news articles and some location but i would know where to start. the thing is if the story is true it says the us govertment took it if false then i have now idea one part said if see the opening you shake your head its been there all this time also says something where ward sr went from timber woods and was in there but left never seen anything but didnt want to go down further im over a 1,000 miles away but ill true to use google map just hope things are still the way they were back then
    Full Time Hunter

us
    Cptbild

Oct 2005
    NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
    9 times

Well!
    If you need some Full Time help
    Doc & I are going to be in the Caballos for quite sometime
    We are free to spend as much time there as is required
    We don't have any dead lines or schedules
    This trip is being planned for about 12+ months long
    That's time living in the field, hiking, looking ,researching, digging, etc!
    We can be in place until we find or don't find (using all the leads, etc)
    We have the time, resources, experience, etc
    Contact Doc or Me
    cptbild@yahoo.com
    Cptbild & Bugs

us
    Feb 2008
    Shelby Twp., mi
    7 times

Im going to head out to new mexico i going to meet the guy who sent this stuff to me. in albaqurqe new mexico. bad thing im waiting on a settlement i still have on more surgery in spring but will able to go in a cuple weeks i have 6 screws in my spine so wlaking or hiking is all i can do i uess good for me plus im getting the garret 2500 package with the blood hound for deep prospecting. im going to scan all a put in a small web sight or e-mail it anyone. im going to try to post some clippings tonight.
    Full Time Hunter

us
    Feb 2008
    Shelby Twp., mi
    7 times

Ok if this whole tale is true and what i have in my hand. the top of the cave. mouth of cave in a clump of shinoak near top of mt. timber on north slope 7,500ft alt. got scared and left this is said to be top. ok now in here said willie douight found a way bill in a old adobe he tore down and started at black mt range used compas fr old landmarks on west side. ok leter through the letter said they drove at rock house little wa farther up the canyon and build his 4 monuments and post his notice it was a little hill right beside the canyon in plain sight of all of us. said if there is a claimed should be at hillsboro to record location. Ok i e-mailed a map and some clippings of what i have if you want ill scan some pages and e-mail if to confusing
    Full Time Hunter

us
    Feb 2008
    Shelby Twp., mi
    7 times

oh i just scanned whats supposed to be a entrance to the cave and few other just let me know i can e-mail if you can post. OK im conffusing myself here i have 2 diffrent treasure tales doc noss and the cabelos mt gold. so far everything is cabelos if intrested ill send the doc noss
    Full Time Hunter

Feb 2008
    32 times

I can be reached at
    lostcauses10x@yahoo.com

If you can get yorstuf scaned I will take a copy.

Feb 2008
    32 times

probably should delete the map as it is most likely copyrighted.

us
    Feb 2008
    Shelby Twp., mi
    7 times

That helps me that map from 1974. to everyone that i e mailed the typed story try to figure year its written . there are lots of names and places, should be able to dig something up there has to be a court document has too. everything in here reflects the newspaper and time so im lost i just copy what i got and if anyone wants post it go ahead there is no copy write on this i have
    Full Time Hunter

Feb 2008
    32 times

try posting this

Feb 2008
    32 times

again anoughter

Feb 2008
    32 times