Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey mt joe,i am in central pa and i worked for a crm firm that is out of alexandria pa ,called HEBERLING assoc, i will def check out your stuff, and if you ever need any info ,on anything in pa ,just hit me up man from one history buff to another, i have tons of info on this area and working with a crm firm ive worked on some great sites everything from old iron furnaces, prehistoric sites, to gettysburg, actualy worked there twice ,once was a phase 1 ,bridge replacement that was to impact the battle field,and the other was when they were to build the new visitors center off rt 15, there were photos of limbs and horse corpses ,where they wanted to put the center, that went phase2. lots of info man!

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see you have a book on huntingdon co. that is where i live, this may interest you ,i also worked for a survey firm , actualy the oldest survey firm in the state,the J.SIMPSON AFRICA EGINEERING,they have the oldest maps of pa that ive ever seen, treaty maps, even before huntingdon co. was seperated from bedford county, and these maps are rolled up and stacked to the ceiling on shelves , these maps have distances measured in( as far as man could ride in a day) simply awesome. dont know if you have done any research on fort roberdaue, in what is called sinking valley, but it was built to protect the lead mine there, i do some rock hounding in that valley , it has a extensive hydrothermal lead /zinc deposit, and i have hit a few outcrops there,lots of sphalerite, galeana, ceresite, celestine, and more.if you would need i could help with photos ,current and period, old stories and the like. more than willing to help ya if i could. i could get ya current photos of any of the historic land marks here, i.e penn canal, fort sites, roberdaue is actualy rebuilt very cool to see old timber fort,cool little place called burnt cabins, the massacre site of captin philips rangers,massacred by the shawnee just after the revolution . not just this area but all over pa. would love to help ya out .

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U got anything on Mifflin county

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe, do you still have that link? Don't see it in your post.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
MT_Joe

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry guys. I no longer sell this product and have moved on to another business but if I can help you with info, Id be glad to do it for free. What are your questions?

soopacee

Apr 27, 2008
Pottsville, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400, Nel Tornando,
Garrett Carrot PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guys. I no longer sell this product and have moved on to another business but if I can help you with info, Id be glad to do it for free. What are your questions?

Pottsville, PA...

Anything at all? Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread