Battle of Bushy Run (page may open Slowly)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not sure if these can help anyone here, I received this info via pm/Email

I recently purchased a book at a antique shop that contains maps from the Battle as well as other detailed information. There are at least 5 other forts that are talked about in this book. You may already have this book, or maps, idk. I live in :censored: and only wish I could find this type of information about my area. I've noticed that you Often help others and I believe that you would share the info. I don't know how to post pictures on this site, neither do I have time to respond to alot people so here is what I'm thinking. I'll send you pictures of book, maps, via email and you can share if you like. I believe that the book as a whole is historically outstanding.

If you would like I can send pictures of pages that give details about the smaller battles that occurred before and after the Bushy Run battle. They give distances about land marks which I think would help someone to locate them. I hope someone can use this information. Thank you.

I cannot guarantee the OP will respond to any Questions or Requests, but If I
receive Future Pics, I will add them.

I am posting them in as close an Order as I received them Just in case anyone here
has a use for them.

image.jpeg

image (2).jpeg

image (3).jpeg

image (4).jpeg

image (5).jpeg

image (6).jpeg

image (7).jpeg

image (8).jpeg

image (9).jpeg

image (10).jpeg

image (11).jpeg