1941.jpg 1.jpg

Untitled.jpg tr.jpg

cemetery heading west

cemetery.jpg

grove heading west

grove.jpg

grove heading east

grove2.jpg

NO idea what year Street View went through, I see there is/was a Real Estate sign on the Property.
a.jpg

Either Way, looks like a 4 acre Winter/early Spring Site that could be relatively unknown

Last edited:

Perrycolove

Greenie
May 19, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
At pro ......gofind 30
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeff, If your on facepalm... I mean facebook....a new page opened up....Perry county history buffs. A totally awesome place to get some new places. also the lake is drained at little buffalo.
Oh and.... Duncannon...two prominate houses were used to hide slaves. ive seen inside one...had second walls and corridors in the basement.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeff, If your on facepalm... I mean facebook....a new page opened up....Perry county history buffs. A totally awesome place to get some new places. also the lake is drained at little buffalo.
Oh and.... Duncannon...two prominate houses were used to hide slaves. ive seen inside one...had second walls and corridors in the basement.

I won't sign up to Facebook(spybook) if my life depended on it.

but thanks for the info :coffee2:

Still trying for permission for this one along the Underground RailRoad. Built 1862 ,Even has a Tunnel.
The people who Bought it to Flip it, have my Card, but have not gotten back to Me :(
perhaps they feel any relics are a selling point :dontknow:
Am hoping when it sells, it sells to someone more open & curious.

000aaa.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread