pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been working on a spreadsheet for parks in Utah. I have quite a few from the Ogden area. If you use this please let me know how accurate it is.

It has columns for the types of activity that happens at that park. Most of the names of the parks are clickable for either a map or a picture of the park depending on what the city did with their webpage. Again please let me know if you use this and how accurate it is. There is a column for old coins. Most of the parks that are marked as having old coins are parks that I have personally found at least a wheat back. If you find old coins in another park then let me know.

This is going to be a link to a google document which you can either bookmark or you are able to download it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhWFOEWf8tfYdHNpZ3cwRzVkREpsSWpKemhTZ1pROVE

nova

Jan 10, 2009
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John,
Very awesome work! I have lived in Ogden 40 years and thought I seen or heard of every park here. Nope! Again GREAT WORK and thanks for taking time out to do this research. :wav: :blob1: :blob7: :blob8: :blob9:

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New to the site and stumbled across this.....awesome reference for the quick day out hitting the kiddy playgrounds. I went out today to Steads park and a couple schools, came home with about 3 bucks worth of clad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread