Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome 4U! :)

No Tiger, I didn't hide it. I found it. There's a note pad inside the box to leave a comment and I left our names and the date we found it. :) The springs...well...there's some springs there and they smell to high heavens! :P The sulfur springs are pretttty stinky. Folks use to think it was a cure-all for all ailments. ??? It's neat though. There are old foundations scattered here and there which have been hunted hard since the 60's/70's. It's just neat to go there and see it all. :)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, Jim! I know where Moulton is! I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but looks like we may have enough to maybeeee say...start a club?....orrrrr.... have a great hunt somewhere? ;)

DiggerBug

Oct 28, 2006
Bama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.K. guys, we're talking about two different springs here. The springs where the geocache is that we signed is Blount Springs in west Blount Co. off of State Hwy 31.

flodiver

Greenie
Feb 21, 2008
Detector(s) used
MXT
Hey all ,

Just joined up and live in Florence,Al - but I'm from Huntsville. Add me to the list of someone looking for a partner...

just got a Whites MXT today and am ready to go!

I'm a real estate appraiser so I get to go to peoples houses everyday - and I travel most of the Northern part of the state. A lot of places to hunt out there!!

Shaun

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet, Shaun! You're gonna love that MXT!

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions