🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Intresting Picture greg.

HH
J E F F

P

PostFatal

Wow, they put the kids on top, the adults in the midlevel, and the basketball team at the bottom....No really, Don't jump.

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
greg,
Nice photo!! Has anyone told you yet that this is, at the very least, an alpha monument? Look towards the bottom of the photo. Do you see the man standing in the crevice between the rock columns? Look just left of this man and there is a perfect profile (right side) of a face. There are other signs in this photo that are known treasure signs.
Are there any stories of treasure in this area? There has to be.

bytheriver

Jul 11, 2006
Funney you would mention the basketball court in the photo. There is a large rockwall at Indian Rock Golf in Laurie MO. Several years back I drove around towards one of the roads that leads to the back of the house, and there was this beautiful outcropping of huge rocks along one side of the back yard. Looks very much like your photo. They had installed a basketball court and in the background is the large Indian Rock wall. The concrete court was also used as a driveway and patio.

I took photos but lost the roll of film. One day I will find it when I decide to start cleaning out all my junky collections of knick knacks.

BTR

Glsfutrs

Mar 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
Can you take a Now (recent) picture of the same spot as the old one?
It would be interesting to see how it has held up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread