Mt Gretna - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Mt Gretna

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2010
    York County, PA
    Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybee View Post
    Hi im the new owner of the roller rink in Mt Gretna,,now i dont own the building or land but the roller skating part of the rink..I have been looking for stuff to hang on the wall at the rink,that way when people come in the can see the cool history of it.I have been finding some cool stuff,now yes its a big plus if its something to do with the rink itself but anything to do with the gretna itself is cool..anyways i knew about the building being built in 1890 for the farmer`s encampment.i also learned that the roller rink only started in 1930,and that the campment moved to Harrisburg in 1917,that somewhere between that time the building was used a an dance studio .This is what i have not found anything to show this.so with that my question is to all of you anyone know or better yet have any info on this ? also if anyone has any cool stuff they would like to sell that has to do with the rink ,building,or just mt gretna that i could hang on the rink wall let me know,..If your every in Mt Gretna and we are open please stop in my collection is got some cool old stuff ,even a shirt and the org sign of the hockey team played there from 1932 till they say late 40s.and one of 4 org ride on relay game wooden carved hippo.told they used that somewhere from the 60 to late 70...If i ever would get lucky to buy the land the first thing i would do is open it up for a weekend hunt .
    Create a saved search in ebay so if anything comes up related to Mt. Gretna you can purchase it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links