Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool thread, I've been meaning to do the same thing with postcards from around my area.. Perhaps I will start doing this when the snow melts.

Sawyer

Jan 25, 2013
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two huge boxes of photos that my mother accumulated over her 80+ years. I love going through them and hope to find time to scan them and pass them on to other family members. Thanks to all of you for posting your pics. The Normandy photos are impressive to say the least. My dad was there on June 6, 1944, Thank GOD he came home, thousands did not. Let's promise ourselves never to forget!

Azhiker

Jan 8, 2010
Old ranch photo

Attachments

• Mickey Plemens Tortilla ranch.jpg
    Mickey Plemens Tortilla ranch.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 176

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old ranch photo

Great pic. Love that sleepy dog in the background, raising it's head as if all the commotion is interrupting a nap. Except for that folding lawn chaise, this could have been a turn of the century scene, I bet!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

rush2112

Greenie
Dec 3, 2010
Houston
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then & Now pictures is a new hobby I'm starting on my bike trips. Here's a couple.

Vicksburg Battlefield Monument

Shiloh Battlefield Monument

yaledigger

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2013
Yale, MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those are great ! I have many that I had photographed and did Now and Then's in my hometown.
not sure how to post them though ?

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those are great ! I have many that I had photographed and did Now and Then's in my hometown.
not sure how to post them though ?

In the reply section is an icon of a photo. Click it. You will then have a choice. Select 'from computer' then 'browse'. Then click 'upload photo' and unless its too large you're done. Sometimes it takes a minute or two so don't click upload again or you will have a duplicate.

enjoy-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread