Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.jpg
000bbb.jpg

The times-news. (Hendersonville, N.C.), 16 April 1934.

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...ext=&andtext=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've never been to the spot they were ambushed in North Louisiana, but some agent's I work with, who are assigned up there told me they'd take me to the location if I'm ever up that way. I realize there's nothing there, but just being there will be another part of history I'd personally experience. Thanks for sharing Jeff... "D"

buck8point

Apr 22, 2018
Iberville Parish, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 / Garrett AT Max /
Garrett Pro Pointer / Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never been to the spot they were ambushed in North Louisiana, but some agent's I work with, who are assigned up there told me they'd take me to the location if I'm ever up that way. I realize there's nothing there, but just being there will be another part of history I'd personally experience. Thanks for sharing Jeff... "D"

Ive been there a couple times, never detected there though. I hear you can still find bullets and cartridge cases in the area though. The Stone Marker is half chipped away too from souvenir hunters.
If you do make a stop, pass by nearby Driscoll Mt, highest Point in Louisiana.. thats a cool site too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread