Store Now Open in Harrisburg, OR

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we've finally opened our new store in Harrisburg, OR. We stock a little of everything from gold pans to tumblers to suction dredges to detectors and detecting accessories.

The address is 285 Moore Street in Harrisburg (not far from Eugene, Junction City, Albany, etc.). We're right downtown, just off 99 E (3rd) as it goes through town. From I-5 it's exit 209, then follow the signs towards downtown.

Hope the mods don't mind this post. We're subscribed as a dealer, but this seemed a better fit here than in the classifieds area.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck With your Buisness eathan !

OP
OP
eathan

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Thanks Jeff!

Internet orders are still the bulk of the business, but I sure am excited to have the store open now too. It's been a lot of hard work, but local response has been good and the city has been really supportive of our moving in.

OP
OP
eathan

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Mike, sounds good. As cold as it is in the warehouse right now, I can understand spending the winter in warmer climes. I look forward to meeting you when you're back in Oregon.

OregonGoldHunters, I'm not sure what went wrong when you tried to join, but give me a call during the week and I'll see if I can't help get you signed up. The number at the shop is 541-995-5137.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I am so very happy for you guys! I saw my friend the other day and he still has that map I sent you pictures of if you decide you have wall space for it. I will have to get over and see the store and get some pics of Oliver so he can update his page! :wink: Congrats on finally getting everything done. I know how hard everyone worked!!

OP
OP
eathan

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Oddly enough I did a little map shopping earlier today. Found some nice ones, but not quite what I was looking for. I remember the one you sent pics of, but couldn't find the pics. I'll have to check my other computer. I've got the wall space now, just not much of a budget, but if memory serves it was a pretty cool map...

Hope you do come over and stop by. It'd be fun to show you what we've been up to.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
well hopefully you can find it on your other computer because it seems I have deleted it from this one. >:(

I can't wait to see your new place! I will try and get over there. It would be good to see all of you as well!

oregongold.net

Greenie
Apr 30, 2009
Marcola, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I want to say thanks to Black Cat Mining. I paid 1/2 down in May on a 2" Proline dredge, went back in on the 1st of June and paid the rest and picked up the dredge. I was out the next day with it, but dummy me forgot the oil and the manual. A quick call and he looked up what kind of oil the engine took, and saved me some time and anxiety. After all I was like a little kid on Christmas and did not want to drive all the way back home.

I wish somebody would have told me what a wear and tear dredging does on your knees when your in the shallows, but I had a lot of fun anyways and found a little bit of color.

I have been back out since, but am frustrated with all this so called summer weather.

Anyways, BlackCatMining is very trustworthy and a honest place to deal with.

Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread