N.E. Oregon

trippleg3

Greenie
Dec 26, 2008
pilot rock, oregon
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado
Hello, I am wanting to find some fellow treasure hunters in the Pendleton/Hermiston and surrounding area to get together with and see how much interest there is for organizing a local club. Is there any coin shootin', nugget huntin', relic houndin', treasure seekers out there that might like to get together, please get in touch. I am getting that detecting feeling with all the winter snow!!! :icon_pirat: :BangHead: :occasion18: :clock:

thanks for looking

trippleg3

OP
OP
trippleg3

trippleg3

Greenie
Dec 26, 2008
pilot rock, oregon
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado
well there have been a lot of viewers but no takers. I know there has to be someone that wants to detect around the World Famous Pendleton Roundup.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
oh my! I can just imagine what it is like to detect after the roundup! Wade through the pulltabs and you are sure to find lots! If I lived closer I would definitely be interested in helpin!

DFXtraveler

Tenderfoot
Dec 4, 2008
I am in the Tri-Cities. I am always looking for new hunting partners. I used to live in Hermiston area for a couple of years. There is or atleast was a club in hermiston then. I will try to get back to you with some info on them.

OP
OP
trippleg3

trippleg3

Greenie
Dec 26, 2008
pilot rock, oregon
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado
Yes , I have tried contacting them by e-mail but to no avail! I saw a few years ago that they were being sued over a gold claim on the N. Fork John Day River and that was around the same time that their web site was last updated. It's really too bad!!!!! :-[ >:( ??? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

Korban

Nov 2, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Xterra 30, Sov GT
I live in Walla Walla, not far from Pendleton. I have done some detecting here in Walla Walla but none in Pendleton. Its hard to find other people to hunt with around here. Let me know what your up to.
Korban

OP
OP
trippleg3

trippleg3

Greenie
Dec 26, 2008
pilot rock, oregon
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado
I placed an add on craigslist for people that might want to get together and start a club or just go detecting. A few of us will be meeting at the Pendleton Library, Thursday the 5th at 5:30 pm to talk about what we are interested in doing as a whole. We would love it if anybody else is interested and could make it. The South :icon_pirat: :tongue3:eastern Washington Association of Treasure Hunters 21st annual treasure hunt is being held near tri-cities on May 8-10. I am planning on being there and the flyer can be found at their website www.swathclub.org.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread