how many active hunters in portland?

Delpirt

Feb 19, 2013
Portland Oregon
Detector(s) used
Cheapo Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Portland. Too new to this to have any favorite spots though. I can't recall ever seeing someone metal detecting around Portland. There are some youtube videos of people hitting up schools and parks though.

V8Miles

Apr 22, 2014
Portland Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in the SE Portland area. I only signed up to this site this afternoon after stumbling upon it while searching rules for detecting at Seaside. I own a Whites MXT purchased a few years ago and frankly haven't had it out much since. I have renewed my interest in the hobby and would welcome a new friend to tag along with. If you are interested? RVSP Oh... My favorite? Dunno yet.

KaitoNation

Aug 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just ordered my first metal detector and now that the heat wave is over I think I will start hitting up schools, parks, and maybe sauvie island.

elkman13

Aug 24, 2003
There is a club, Oregon Treasure Trail Society. met every month. They have a web page. Was a member years ago when it was on the west side.
To far to go now. There is a link up on top under clubs and hunt.

Last edited:

ethanmckinley10

Greenie
Dec 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does anybody know of any good places to metal detect in west linn oregon and/or west linn oregon? You don't have to give all your hotspots away i would just like a couple suggestion spots.
Thanks for the help,
Ethan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread