any big foot believers out there

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
In addition to the ape-like Bigfoot, there was also an Indian from Idaho named Bigfoot, as well as "Oulux" and "Nampah" (for which Nampa, Idaho is named). A description of Bigfoot, who was part Cherokee, part black, and part white; can be found in "Owyhee Trails", by Mike Hanley and Ellis Lucia, p. 154:

"William T. Anderson who saw the end of Bigfoot near Silver City measured the corpse. Bigfoot stood 6 feet 8 1/2 inches in height, measured 59 inches around the chest, weighed an estimated three hundred pounds of bone and muscle, had hands eighteen inches around at the widest place, and feet seventeen and one-half inches in length and eighteen inches circumference around the ball."

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
midnightcaller said:
I saw bigfoot tracks on a mountain road out side of Darrington Washington

I also saw a UFO in hte Lake Stevens area back in 1995
The tracks were from a forest ranger name Denny out of the Verlot ranger station. His knuckes drag on the ground.
The UFO was a dragon fly that I saw after I had one two many after seeing Denny crossing the river.

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
I saw one. They are real. The creature i saw could NEVER be mistaken for a black bear. I have seen lots of black bears in the forests of Georgia. This thing had "human" shaped muscles on its arms and legs. The chest was larger than an average human and the head was unmistakably ape-like. I was hunting at the time and carrying a .308 rifle. When it appeared, I was so shocked I couldn't raise the rifle and shoot. Imagine you're hunting in the Georgia forest, where you've been hunting for 25 years. During that time you've seen every critter there is. I've even spotted some critters listed as extinct in the Eastern United States. Then all of a sudden in the same forest an African elephant comes crashing through the trees infront of you... You think you could get a shot off ? I sort'a doubt it. That's probably why no one has ever shot a Big Foot.

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
Does Bigfoot Exist ?

Skeptics claim the proof Bigfoot can't exist is the fact no new primates have been discovered by science in the last 50 years or so.   NOT TRUE.  Just Google  "New Primates" and read.   The last one was discovered in September 2012.  A new species of baboon.  Before that, a new species of monkey was discovered on the island of Madagascar in January 2012.  So much for the skeptical opinions of "self" proclaimed "experts" on primate studies.   If you want to meet BIGFOOT face to face, just take a trip to the town of Waldo and head north from there into the Chattahoochee National Forest in Georgia.  

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
The renowned primatologist Jane Goodall believes "Bigfoot" exists. Also in memoirs of his journeys in the Pacific NorthWest, Teddy Roosevelt describes a BigFoot encounter. I'm headed for Southern Oregon this spring for some gold prospecting, hiking and camping. Just bought a new rifle yesterday and will begin target practice this week. I don't want trouble from a Bigfoot, but i'm not just gonna sit there helpless while he tears my leg off and beats me to death with it.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ishi, the last of the Yahi, stayed hidden from the white man until 1911. I'm just sayin', I'm sure Bigfoot could hide out as well. There are hundreds of thousands of lava tube caves in the PNW. Makes ya wonder eh??:dontknow:

beebs88

May 5, 2013
One winter about 15-20 years ago I was at my buddies cabin in Bass Lake about half an hour above Fresno in California. We took a late night cruise in the boat and I could swear I saw something big watching us from behind the tree line. It was dark so I could only see the outline of a shadow but it just looked like a really big person. It let out this crazy loud noise that had me fearing if bigfoot could swim or not. But anyway, maybe a year ago I was watching this bigfoot hunting show and that same damn sound came out that they were saying is a bigfoot call. It was enough to send shivers down my spine.

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I do believe in a bigfoot or big feet, I have big feet and so does my girlfriend..

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pinebarren1 ,forget about Bigfoot, the Jersey Devil is Real. No Bigfoot in Jersey! BTW I would think it would taste like chicken.
HH

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I Believe. I have proof
images (34).jpg

Last edited:

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep, he's real and lives in the Hoh rain forest on the Olympic peninsula....
Here's photographic proof..
legend-of-mick-dodge.jpg
His cousin from Seattle...
1.jpg

hardscapes

Greenie
Jun 27, 2013
I live in S.Oregon, my family has a couple gold claims near Eight Dollar Mountain.. A few years ago we were packing up camp for the season.. I walked to the edge of camp to take pictures, to reassure my folks that it was done.. In the process of trying to operate the camera, on my "smart" phone. I had accidentally recorded a 2-3 second video.. Which I didn't really look at until weeks later.....
What we all seen on the phone, (it still gives me goose bumps thinking of the video) was something crossing a deer trail, that had long arms,large head, and very dark in color.. It ducked its head under the pine branches of the trees along the deer trail,,after watching the video many times.. I went to the very spot where it was filmed... The pine branches were higher than I could reach, (I am 5'11) ..... Since the the phone has been lost.. No video now,, I kick my self every day for not making a copy........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions