Seaside, Warrenton or Astoria areas

tinkb

Feb 12, 2005
Salem Ohio
Anyone have any leads for detecting they want to give out for the Warrenton, Seaside or Astoria areas. Moved down here about 4 month ago and its bound to start getting nice outside soon.

Between the record cold, bigs stroms and cinstant rain, I am really getting cabin fever to get out and start hunting. I did get presmission to hunt an old farm 1/4 mile down the road but been waiting to get some time and the weather to get nicer.

Hit the small park down in Seaside a 2 weeks ago and the 3 coin dig at avout 4" was a wheatie. Couldn;t read the date as it was pretty corroded. Only got to hunt it for about 45 minutes as the wife went to the store while I checked the place out. Should be some silver there or other oldies. Hopefully an old token or two.

Got myself a new Excalibur that I plan on going out with Saturday. With the storms moving sand around all over the place I am hoping it might have brought some nice finds to the surface. Let you know if anything pops out of the sand or ocean if I go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread