Moving to Oregon soon

indyflyer

Greenie
Aug 25, 2007
fishboymike said:
Thanks SilverSalmon,

We plan on visiting out there this summer so that we don't come out there with our pants down. We are hoping once my wife finishes her masters she can find a college that will pay for our move. That's the way to go. We will definitely be in contact with you personally about opportunities in the Psychology field. Is there much going on in the research field there. Of course we will have many more questions I'll talk with my wife before I ask more, thanks again SS, That is the type of response I was hoping to get talk with you soon,. Mike

Portland is definitely a good place for Psychology research, at least in abnormal behaviour. :tard:

wegodig

Apr 21, 2008
Greetings from Oregon. I am in Gresham, about 5 minutes from Troutdale. We are both 15 miles from Portland city center. Two hours from the Pacific. 1 1/2 hours from eastern oregon. Three hours from Seattle. AND 0ne hour from Mt Hood .The best fishing rivers and streams. Good detecting country. We don't have the O L D history here. We just became a state in 1849. An old house here is 90. But we do have class. Don't bring an umbrella, be sure to wear white socks with your sandles. And if you are churchgoers, please ! ! come, we need you. Anyway, we think this is God's country and unless you are from California, please stay :) :) Keep the loop down

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions