Whites factory in Sweethome

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I don't really know since Whites is one of the detectors we don't work with but I am sure if you went to their website and got contact info they would be able to answer that question. Would be nice to know! :D

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter
I live 10 miles from Whites in Sweethome Oregon.The public can buy from them at any time.The prices won't be discounted though.They have many good dealers around the country and have to respect and honor their buying Whites products.You can call them and they are very nice people to deal with. Idig

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks Idig! I was hoping someone knew the answer to that one. I would be interested in going by and seeing the factory sometime. Would be fascinating...if I ever find any free time I might call and ask if it is possible. lol

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Hello Cyngal. When I talked to them ,they said people can visit anytime during bussiness hours.The factory is large and have alot of people working there.You could probably arrange a tour of the plant if you ask them.So go to their page and get the hours they are open.Idig

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
sweet, thanks! Now I just have to get enough free time to get over the mountain! :wink: Would be great to go see it!

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Heres a photo of the plant.PS tell me more about the Gold meeting in Salem next week?? Idig

Attachments

• whites factory.jpg
    whites factory.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 326

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread