Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is so neat looking that neat ole church... Gypsy I dont know how ya find all these neat places to show us..but I sure love looking at em.. thanks again.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:o :o Grass Valley is VERY close to Moro where mine and David's pastor lives....he has been wanting to get into metal detecting....I think we need to take our detectors up there and show Pastor Craig how to run one!! :wink:

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
That is beautiful country up there. and my pastor says that the little cafe in Grass Valley has great burgers. If anyone knows more about good food at "greasy spoons" than me it is good ol Pastor Craig. If ya ever drive through Moro and see a nice house with lots of antiques in the yard on the west side, yell out "Hi" to my pastor and life mentor. He'll invite ya in for some coffee and talk your ear off about life and football.

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro
There's a really old school up the hill from that church. The day I went down to find it on the way to some other spots further south it was pouring down rain. Me and my oldest son tried waiting it out but decided to go ahead. lol. We woke up to snow the next morning. I wanted to go down to Lonerock and then Hardman. Oh well. The whole trip ended up just being a nice drive .

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
glad you at least had a nice drive! Hopefully next trip the weather will cooperate for ya!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread