Grass Valley Abandoned Church
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

hu
    Gypsyheart~ Queen of Rust

Nov 2005
    Ozarks
    309 times

Grass Valley Abandoned Church

Sherman County Grass Valley
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grass.jpg 
Views:	597 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	192868  
    I go a great distance,while some are considering whether they will start today or tomorrow

us
    Aug 2007
    NJ
    EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
    120 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: Grass Valley Abandoned Church

that is so neat looking that neat ole church... Gypsy I dont know how ya find all these neat places to show us..but I sure love looking at em.. thanks again.
    Live your life in such a way, that when your feet hit the floor  in the morning, satan shudders and says, OH CHIT, SHE'S AWAKE.

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    73 times

Grass Valley is VERY close to Moro where mine and David's pastor lives....he has been wanting to get into metal detecting....I think we need to take our detectors up there and show Pastor Craig how to run one!!

Feb 2008
    redmond oregon
    1 times

That is beautiful country up there. and my pastor says that the little cafe in Grass Valley has great burgers. If anyone knows more about good food at "greasy spoons" than me it is good ol Pastor Craig. If ya ever drive through Moro and see a nice house with lots of antiques in the yard on the west side, yell out "Hi" to my pastor and life mentor. He'll invite ya in for some coffee and talk your ear off about life and football.

us
    Dec 2005
    Spanaway Washington
    Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro
    4 times

There's a really old school up the hill from that church. The day I went down to find it on the way to some other spots further south it was pouring down rain. Me and my oldest son tried waiting it out but decided to go ahead. lol. We woke up to snow the next morning. I wanted to go down to Lonerock and then Hardman. Oh well. The whole trip ended up just being a nice drive .

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    73 times

glad you at least had a nice drive! Hopefully next trip the weather will cooperate for ya!

Sponsored Links