Rover Delux by OKM Locating Technology Ltd.? Anyone here use one?

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
I'm also very interested in these machines.

How satisfactory did you find one to use? What kind of depth and how much work did it save you? Was it effective in locating what you were searching for? Alternatively, did you find much? ;D

cassbiz

Feb 17, 2007
Schmölln, Germany
Detector(s) used
OKM, Whites, JW Fisher, Mala
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Rover series is a good deep seeking device. The target has to be at least 10 x 10cm in size for it to be seen. There is a ton of info on the Rover and it has made numerous finds all over the world.

Send me a pm for more stuff.

Boilermaker27

Oct 16, 2003
St. Louis
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon/Minelab Safari/Minelab Excalibur2
what's the big secret? This is a forum, we are all here to learn. You got a p.m. then you got a secret that you don't want to share.

cassbiz

Feb 17, 2007
Schmölln, Germany
Detector(s) used
OKM, Whites, JW Fisher, Mala
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started posting some tips and tricks and video help in identifying targets, caves, previous excavations and more stuff.
Take a look at www.okm-usa.com under support then go to videos.

If anyone has any direct questions regarding operations or in help to analyze data please contact me. [email protected]

As always I will try to give an unbiased, though I am, answer.

alex76

Nov 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello i'm alex from italy!i see that you have the rover c2 and i'm interest to buy the rover c !can i ask you what do you think about it?thank's

alex76

Nov 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello i'm alex from italy!i'm interest to buy a ROVER C.what's do you think about this machine?thank's

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Elad,

I don't know if you are still look for an answer to your question about the Rover Delux. If that is the case, please send me an email at [email protected] and I would share my opinion on the OKM detectors. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread