Deeptech Vista 750, reminds me of Red Heat XD-17

Deese

Oct 24, 2008
Mebane,NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex,Vallon Gizmo,Deeptech Vista Smart,Nexus Coronado,AKA Sorex,Quest X10
I have came upon another interesting machine,the deeptech Vista.Looks like it has alot of the Red heat xd-17's character traits to me.Anybody on here swinging one? Got some emails in to them also,waiting to here back on a price. check it out.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Definitely deep. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
D

Deese

Oct 24, 2008
Mebane,NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex,Vallon Gizmo,Deeptech Vista Smart,Nexus Coronado,AKA Sorex,Quest X10
Phantasman said:
Definitely deep. :thumbsup:
I am probably going to buy some of the detectors made in europe,I have the gti-1500 coming in next week and if it doesnt suit me it will be the last american made detector I buy for a while.I hope it does better than the ace 150 I bought this week.That is a week little machine.

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deese said:
I am probably going to buy some of the detectors made in europe,I have the gti-1500 coming in next week and if it doesnt suit me it will be the last american made detector I buy for a while.I hope it does better than the ace 150 I bought this week.That is a week little machine.

If you are thinking of buying european made detector,check out golden mask detector. here is a field test for golden mask 3: http://www.garysdetecting.co.uk/golden_mask.htm

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The people in the States that did buy the Vista RG750 were not to happy with them. There should be a few reports around.

The Golden Mask machines will not be an upgrade for many. They are a very good buy for the price but If you already have a top of range machine you will find them heavier than many and with a restricted range of coils. Plus many are not happy with the re chargable only system of the moment ie no battery back up. I don't think they have modified the discrim. range yet so if you want to detect a park or top of the beach at a high discrimination level you will have to wait for a modified machine.

The Blisstool LTC48, also Bulgarian seems to be better on silver and lead (so probably gold as well) from early reports. Other machines that offer high performance at a lower price point are the Rutus Draco and Proxima's, Ducat models, Demet who do pulse, motion VLF's and the Diogenit (motion/non motion). All are Polish.
Atlantis seem to have sorted the Imperator and have the Supersonic XM-4600b for hoards/caves/cavities.

There's a whole raft on new machines and at last the build quality/reliability problems of the past seem to be getting sorted BUT, often these machines are designed to impress with impressive air test figures so the coils tend to be larger than those of the old main brands. If you have highly contaminated or busy sites check that there's a smaller coil available.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions