FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to all,

While out MDing today an older gentleman approached me and asked if I would be able to help him with a metal detector that his friend gave him. He put new batteries in it and played with and twisted knobs and said he got it to squeal a little bit, but knew nothing about how to operate it or what brand it was. He asked if I would be willing to assist. He went home and got it and brought it to the location I was MDing. When he got back I saw that it was an older radio shack model. As I looked at it and adjusted some knobs and tried to get it to work he said "I not even sure it works" except for the squeal. After 30 min I gave up and told him that I would help him look for a owners manual. I have been unable to find a owner manual on the Radio Shack web. I was wondering if any one out there might have one they could copy or fax. The catalog number off the back is 63-3006.

Any help would be great and thanks in advance for your assistance and also this forum.

OP
OP
FCCDFEd

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Nullers,

I spent an hour and a half searching the web today with no luck. You guys are great. I emailed the link to the gentleman so maybe he can get it working.

Thanks again
fccdfed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread