Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Charter Member
    us
    Getter done

Sep 2007
    Terra Bella, Ca.
    DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
    275 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Need owners manual for a older Radio Shack Metal detector

Hi to all,

While out MDing today an older gentleman approached me and asked if I would be able to help him with a metal detector that his friend gave him. He put new batteries in it and played with and twisted knobs and said he got it to squeal a little bit, but knew nothing about how to operate it or what brand it was. He asked if I would be willing to assist. He went home and got it and brought it to the location I was MDing. When he got back I saw that it was an older radio shack model. As I looked at it and adjusted some knobs and tried to get it to work he said "I not even sure it works" except for the squeal. After 30 min I gave up and told him that I would help him look for a owners manual. I have been unable to find a owner manual on the Radio Shack web. I was wondering if any one out there might have one they could copy or fax. The catalog number off the back is 63-3006.

Any help would be great and thanks in advance for your assistance and also this forum.
    Remember 9-1-1 and all the Fallen Firefighters and Police Officers. Never forget the price they paid for our Freedom.

God Bless the men and women past, present, and future who serve this country by serving in the military.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Solider, one died for your soul the other died for your freedom.

What a shame that scientists will call a cell on another planet "life", but they won't acknowledge a fetus as life until it is born.

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.

us
    Desert Rat

Mar 2007
    Ridgecrest, California
    Fisher Gold Bug 2 White's MXT
    3 times

Re: Need owners manual for a older Radio Shack Metal detector

Charter Member
    us
    Getter done

Sep 2007
    Terra Bella, Ca.
    DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
    275 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Need owners manual for a older Radio Shack Metal detector

Thanks Nullers,

I spent an hour and a half searching the web today with no luck. You guys are great. I emailed the link to the gentleman so maybe he can get it working.

Thanks again
    fccdfed
    Remember 9-1-1 and all the Fallen Firefighters and Police Officers. Never forget the price they paid for our Freedom.

God Bless the men and women past, present, and future who serve this country by serving in the military.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Solider, one died for your soul the other died for your freedom.

What a shame that scientists will call a cell on another planet "life", but they won't acknowledge a fetus as life until it is born.

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links