Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Teknetics omega 8000 air test 11''dd

Yes sir i have been saying that the Omega for the price is better than the F70 F75 & T2 also it seems to me to be beating out the Explores & Etracs also.and the Whites & Garretts. I used one and had to buy one .It is one great detector . It will surprise you..

OP
OP
E

emisoo

Feb 15, 2010

I'm from Polish and omega 11''dd writes down well in our soil for military scrap and World War II coins

another home test

Polish 5 cents, 2 cent, 1 cent and 10 centymes Napoleon III
Omega is a very stable compared to the F75

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other

Welll.....

Here is a newsflash folks.

My old cz-70 matches it, and my old Compass R&C beats it. And my {{ex}} Tejon beat all the above - for air depth.

I didn't like the Tejon but it did get excellent depth in mild soil. Not in high iron soil though, but neither did any Minelab I've tried either.

Time for hot chocolate. Maybe a donut?

LL

OP
OP
E

emisoo

Feb 15, 2010
OP
OP
E

emisoo

Feb 15, 2010

I have one question?
how many inches f75ltd detected in the 25 cent air ?

please reply

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other

I'd like to know that too.

I've never tested one that way - but I'm guessing many people have. The new F-70 and F-75's are a very different breed, more like thorobreds running on meth, RedBull, and steroids all at the same time. In the right hands they beat the newest Minelabs and everything else American-made too, but in the hands of a beginner or a lazy person they can really suck big-time.

I've heard of BS stories from 8" clear up to 24", but of course we hear that about Minelabs too, maybe even more so.

LL

jocap

Mar 8, 2007
NV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

do find anything negative about the Omega? (stability ect.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread