Head Hunter LandPro

1862Va

I would like to get some opinions on the DetectorPro Head Hunter LandPro Metal Detector with the Ten inch Coil and Probe. Is this Detector a good Coin machine, Good for Brass? Will it hunt deep Civil War Relics? Just Wondering. The reason I'm asking is that I am not Familiar with this Detector and a co-worker of mine is looking to purchase the Landpro in hopes of finding Civil War Relics. In other words, does this Machine Have any depth with the electronics in the headphones? My personal detectors are the Minelab Explorer II and the Nautilus DMC IIBa. My co-worker is up in age and He thinks " my type detectors are too heavy " LMAO!!!, So the LandPro caught his eye, but, for the money, it should be a deep diggin' Machine [ 3 ring Civil War Bullet = 12" to 15"+ ] Hope to get some GOOD opinions!! THANKS!!

B

Bugar

;DAmong my detectors I have a Detector Pro , Wader / same electronics , with 8 in coil, i consistencly find coins at 10 in and better, and relics even deeper, have not measured, but the 10 in coil should do better even, very good machine, simple to use, and light, i use mine moostly for coin shooting, and when hunting in the rain, really like it, good outfit, and if u need service the company is reliable and very good/prompt 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread