cscope cs4pi

johnnyboy25

Aug 27, 2006
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
01/04/20 NOKTA IMPACT
just back from jersey beach. bought a like new cs4pi for $298 on another forum..this machine rocks. it's very light,well built, very easy to use,and it's DEEEEP! i used my explorer xs before and did alright but a pi is the way to go at the beach. if you are looking for a beach machine for the shoreline(control box is not waterproof) i would highly recommend this machine(if you can find one)i'm also going to use it to hunt meteorites.......hh....jb

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is depth like on it i've been curroius with the csope line up myself?

OP
OP
J

johnnyboy25

Aug 27, 2006
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
01/04/20 NOKTA IMPACT
at the beach it hit twice as deep as my explorer. i dug quarter at 20 inches (i was down so far i wanted to quit digging but by then i had a crowd) so at 12 inches i called wife over, she was working beach with explorer, she stuck coil in hole and we saw it was good target and i got it at 20 inches! cs4pi is half the price of most other p.i. units and although not waterproof (i only hunt the low tide wet sand anyway) it is very well made and very very light

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah cscope is pretty much the same way withthere other detectors as well

OP
OP
J

johnnyboy25

Aug 27, 2006
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
01/04/20 NOKTA IMPACT
private sale, there are no cscope dealers in u.s. (too bad because based on reviews and my own experience they make a quality product.) there are dealers in uk who will ship to u.s. but shipping runs around $80....jb

socom

Aug 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
Ptr-91,SocomII,MIAI,Ruger#1,Excal,CZ-21,Sandshark,X-5,X-2,Sov,MXT,6000Di,ToltecII,etc
Cscope dealer in Lansdale PA.I believe there still in business.FAFII metal detectors;#267-626-3105
Hope it helps

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C-Scope sold under the Newforce label in the States so you could do a search for them under that name.
Re the hardwired coils. That only applied to the cheaper detectors in their range. More expensive ones did have coil options though they were poor in this respect only having the stock coil and a smaller coil option (often the smaller coil would be included for free).

Where I live your lucky to get 12 inches on a coin though the Whites D.F. is little better. For real performance you have to move up to an Eric Foster machine, I've three and the only drawback is cost.

mossy99

Greenie
May 27, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
Sold my cs4pi 2 years ago----big mistake ! Using my Deus on the beach to search wet sand. Always got the feeling that I"m missing things with the Deus. Not the best machine for this type of terrain so have bought another cs4pi and intend to persevere with having to dig all signals, often going down really deep because of no discrimination. Feel much happier now----hopefully not missing the good targets! On pasture etc will be using the Deus but all my wet sand searches will be with the P.I. Good hunting fellas !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread