bigstrapper

Greenie
Apr 12, 2010
Renton, WA.
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I recently acquired some professional treasure hunting equipment that my Dad had. It is made by Cochran and Associates Inc. that used to be located in Bowling Green, KY. I tried to Google the name and tried the phone numbers with no success.
If anyone can give me some leads on whether they changed there name or if they are just out of business any help will be greatly appreciated.
I'm trying to get some more items that go with what I already have. Have been out testing but need some more items to make it complete.

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is all I could find.

Cochran & Associates, Inc.
808 Newberry St.
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103 USA
1-502-843-0706
E-Mail: [email protected]
Authorized dealers for: Target Master
New & used electronic, prospecting & treasure locating equipment sales

OP
OP
bigstrapper

bigstrapper

Greenie
Apr 12, 2010
Renton, WA.
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That's the same info that I have on the equipment and paperwork. I will try the e-mail address that you also put in there, that I didn't have so appreciate the help, will let you know if I get a response, thank you, Gary.

OP
OP
bigstrapper

bigstrapper

Greenie
Apr 12, 2010
Renton, WA.
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Adrian, I tried the e-mail address but it instantly kicked it back so that's no good either, thanks for the help. Also the phone number was no good either. ???

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Gary,
It was worth a try, Maybe they are out of buisness.

You could try, [email protected] and see what happens.

Nope just tried it myself and no luck. :dontknow:

Adrian

OP
OP
bigstrapper

bigstrapper

Greenie
Apr 12, 2010
Renton, WA.
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Adrian,

I got a response from Steve Anderson with W&ET forum "Ask Mark", he said that the equipment might be from the 60's, not sure since can't find a manufacturer date on the equipment.

I know my Dad purchased the products in the early 90's. The equipment is for long range detecting, still doing some testing to figure it all out.

I'm missing some accessories that go with it but have most of the original stuff so thank you for your help.

Gary. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread