Anyone use ore see ZEALOT,the Russian metal detector?

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are they gonna sell them if they keep it a secret?

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited by a moderator:

Vldetecting

Jun 23, 2017
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the Info in English ?

You can translate the page with google translate, but this is what it says in english:

Recently, Russia has produced a powerful treasure hunter called Zalot, dubbed the "Most Expensive and Powerful Metal Detector in the World."
According to the company's manufacturer, it can scan up to 50 meters underground to simulate its display.
Expensive expensive treasure trove of Zalotah Russia is available at very low cost Geophysics, Geology, Mining, and Government Departments contract
Device Super advanced goldsmith Zalota Russia can go up 5 km And has 10 automatic filters for scanning. The device has 16GB of internal memory and can update your program and operating system with your Internet connection, or by connecting to a WiFi device, or through images. Send Wi-Fi to other devices such as your computer or laptop.
This device has a cursor to indicate the precise coordinates of the site, and the battery is both portable and rechargeable. This powerful device has a very accurate accuracy in determining the depth of objects on the ground.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seems more like a gpr then a metal detector.

& yes I'm aware of Google Translates abilities.
I was just letting him Know we would Prefer
things in english when at all possible

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
dam now everybody knows ,,,,, hope the FCC doesnt watch this site ......... theres laws on output ,,,,,,i hope they dont show the hz range .....mybe that what boris selling no secret anymore i guess he needed sales to pick up ....bad news for the down under boys ...

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can translate the page with google translate, but this is what it says in english:

Recently, Russia has produced a powerful treasure hunter called Zalot, dubbed the "Most Expensive and Powerful Metal Detector in the World."
According to the company's manufacturer, it can scan up to 50 meters underground to simulate its display.
Expensive expensive treasure trove of Zalotah Russia is available at very low cost Geophysics, Geology, Mining, and Government Departments contract
Device Super advanced goldsmith Zalota Russia can go up 5 km And has 10 automatic filters for scanning. The device has 16GB of internal memory and can update your program and operating system with your Internet connection, or by connecting to a WiFi device, or through images. Send Wi-Fi to other devices such as your computer or laptop.
This device has a cursor to indicate the precise coordinates of the site, and the battery is both portable and rechargeable. This powerful device has a very accurate accuracy in determining the depth of objects on the ground.

Yes, but can it still find pull tabs? I love pull tabs, since I'm so good at finding them.

Vldetecting

Jun 23, 2017
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, but can it still find pull tabs? I love pull tabs, since I'm so good at finding them.

I'm sure it will find every pull tab you've dreamed of finding :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread