My Vintage D-tex Camo RS200

SvenS

Oct 13, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Makro products, as well as others. Self built Mirage PI's. The Mirage is excellent in trashy sites, unlike many PI's.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Older VLF/TR Discriminator, deep seeking unit. This unit is identical to the popular D-Tex SK50 with stronger coil construction with added depth and built for rugged use. 5Khz operation.

This is one hard to find metal detector and was one of the top of the line units favored unit for searching for Civil War relics.
Factory hipmount mod.

See more about D-tex units at my website:
http://treasurelinx.com

Attachments

• DTXRS1.jpg
    DTXRS1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 753
  • DTXRS2.jpg
    DTXRS2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 400
  • DTXRS3.jpg
    DTXRS3.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 505

TXPIRATE

Aug 21, 2003
S.E. TEXAS
Detector(s) used
" Bounty Hunter IV Tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking detector Dtex made a good machine

tutenstain

Greenie
Dec 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great metal detector . helo my frends, Sven i have the same Dtex but my it is D.Tex RS100 . with 15Khz. 2 sears coils one medium and one big like yours they are very similar. but i have problem Sven and my oyther ,fends can you help me please?? because iam very sud this Great 15khz Dtex rs100 where i have read so much for them.=rs 200 & rs100 . i have never seen him worcable it is gift from my uncle . but he destroy the batterie pac. and the handheld button .and now i ... dont know how the baterres are going inside there is no case to my D.Tex RS100 for bateries only a Hall . !!! square Hall one the buck of the detector and wires for the 3ple as george says in the handheld button right left and center??? . and i dont know also how to conect the 4x9volt bateries can you help me Sven Where you have the same ?? and all the other members ofcors i want to make him sine again my frends. ii will put pictures from down because it is my frst postiing and i dont know if i have space forthe fotos. my name is George -or -Jo. i am very Happy to be with you all Guys &.thankou for the registration me.

tutenstain

Greenie
Dec 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
' 20160810_163748.jpg
if the foto of the machine did not uploand what i have to push infront Guys? because i read about it but . couldent see what we have to push from the keyboard before put the uploand file?

tutenstain

Greenie
Dec 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
' CAM01187.jpg CAM01181.jpg 1509361922261.jpg
CAM01225.jpg How to conect them my frends please help me this Dtex at All metal mode, is a relic kiler. thanku all. And Svev i hope to see my post my frend. because our are similar Dtex.

OP
OP
SvenS

SvenS

Oct 13, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Makro products, as well as others. Self built Mirage PI's. The Mirage is excellent in trashy sites, unlike many PI's.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, just saw your post, I can't help you as I don't have the detector anymore. It was sold back in 2010-11. If you see this and repost at the Compass Forum, several members there still have a Dtex detector. Compass Metal Detector Forum - Login

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting