deep tech vista rg 1000 stolen!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heads up please if you happen to see a listing for sale in maine for one of these for sale chances are its mine, mine was stolen last night out of my truck this is the first time this has happended to me so if by chance anyone see's one of these for sale up here and with 5" coil on it as well, still have the stock coil up here in maine or possibly new hampshire beware!

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, that really sucks! However you probably have a good chance of getting it back since there are so few of those in the US. As soon as they put it up for sale people are going to notice it. Make sure to get the word out. Good luck.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh believe me the police are hoping this will the baby that will lead them to the crooks they had told me that i was the 11th complaintent in my neighbor hood to get there vehicle broke into

Attachments

• rg_1000.jpg
    rg_1000.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 350
  • rg_1000.jpg
    rg_1000.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 333

gmanlight

Jun 17, 2007
MA NH seacoast
Detector(s) used
what ever works
Sorry to hear about your machine, you seemed to be really liking it.
I am just south of you in Mass and will keep a eye out for you.
Watch Craigs list also. Hope you catch the dirt bag. :violent1:

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you gmanlight i really apreciate it.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vaquero44 said:
oh believe me the police are hoping this will the baby that will lead them to the crooks they had told me that i was the 11th complaintent in my neighbor hood to get there vehicle broke into
Is this picture you posted what it looks like V? I ain't up on all the new stuff just wondering, In case I spot it on the net. Eye for an eye.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes it is, and thank you, i think what makes me the angriast about the whole thing is that i liked this detector so much that i never had a twinkling of ever selling it, to me it was this good!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread