Deep Tech to release a new model in september, Vista Relic!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of testing was carried out in Germany and the MK1 was returned to deal with the problems that came up. Modifications were sucessful and its claimed that it would pick up signals that the Fisher F75 (and I think GMaxx Mk 2) could not making it the deepest VLF. Only problem I have with this is that I don't consider either of the mentioned detectors to be the deepest on the market.

Vista have gone from strength to strength in the last couple of years yet manage to keep their prices very competitive by concentrating on performance rather than gimmicks.

45 cm is about 17 and 3/4 inches. One of my old U.S. designed detectors will match this depth in all metal and give a correct ferrous/non ferrous signal at 16 inches. (10" coil).

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats what i like about Deep Tech simple straight forward machine with no gimmicks always liked the fisher 1200 series machines but disc level could have been alot better, I like Tesoro's too but they don't have a great audio fade on deep targets and the Deep Tech just works perfectly for my ears and another thing brian i wanted to mention on my newest rg 1000 is that the disc works a little different now even in all metal, when i switch over the 2 tones where it will still stay high toned as adjusting the disc then changes with a low tone it will give me some inclination on what it might be, in the mix i know 90% time works good the worst thing about this machine is it has a love affair with aluminum soda caps, tabs it will crackle on at the end of the sweep, to me its a very good responsive machine

rgalan2003

Jun 14, 2005
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
45cm/2.54 cm each inch =17.7 in

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread