Electroscope Metal Detector

mrdetector

Greenie
Jun 13, 2013
TENN
Detector(s) used
whites GT-Whites SurfMaster 11- field scope by Thomas Colorado gold sticks-crazy rod by J D Moore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The Electroscope is NOT a metal detector. It is a dowsing rod, no better and no worse than a forked stick, a bent coat hanger or a piece of welding rod. It contains absolutely no circuitry that can discriminate or differentiate between diverse metals. It is a totally passive device that is incapable of either transmitting, receiving or amplifying electrical signals of any kind. There is no physical or electrical connection between the handle and the circuit that can cause the meter to deflect or the case to pivot when a buried object is "detected."

electroscope is a metal detector that finds coins and gold, silver, copper and its not limited to 12"depth the only water I see is at the beach.cheers
PS I have a infrared thermometer that I use to find caves at 100'+ is that a scam to ?

Last edited:

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Here are the procedures and results of some of Dicks tests.
Australian Skeptics Divining Test | Australian Skeptics Inc

Read my lips!

Nobody anywhere ever on this planet in any country at any time has ever demonstrated any form of true psychic ability that has been tested and proven to be real. the only thing that has been proven is that certain people BELIEVE they have dowsing and psychic ability and when tested scientifically are unable to demonstrate said ability.
The Russian, German, American, Australian, British military and others have been trying to establish the existence of psychic ability in humans and animals for a quite some time but none have been able to find ANY evidence that it exists.....Why?? Because it is a fantasy! Like Peter pan or growing wings and flapping your way to the moon!! IT CANNOT HAPPEN!!.
If you believe you can do these things then you will find and cling to any evidence that even remotely suggests that you are psychic or have an unnatural ability.
The human mind is a powerful lump of jelly and only needs a point of focus in order to achieve strong will and positive thinking.

Some people believe in an invisible God, others may direct their focus towards a rock or crystal or carved statue. If they TRUELY BELIEVE that these things can bring then strength of will and good fortune and character then their minds will automatically think more positively and a chain reaction begins in the mind that will enable a person to achieve things he once thought he could not achieve. This will not happen over night but it will happen if you NEVER GIVE UP. It is not some strange power within the rock or crystal or invisible God that causes these changes to take place, it is the BELIEF within the mind that brings them about. But the mind cannot bring a fairy tale fantasy to life no matter how strong the belief.

Maybe, because humans are relaited to all other life forms on this planet where particular human DNA strings can be found in all life forms from the omeoba to cocroaches to monkeys, apes elephants, rats , cats dogs, Everthing !.... We are all cousins, then MAYBE just MAYBE if we could alter certain aspects of the DNA codes at conception that we could create a human with hollow and honecomed bones and wings? or one that could transmitt and receive radio signals and be able to detect the rocks and water and grass and whatever that was beyond the reach of our current natural senses.The trick is to know what effect a particular change to the DNA code would have on the end product but right now it aint possible at a conscious level.

Clearly though; Because there are so many different life forms on this planet and that all have the same DNA data but arranged in differing combinations to each other it is possible for the central nervous system to alter the DNA coding by natural means. Very specific environmental and life situations. need to exist for the mind to initiate changes to DNA at the sperm and egg level. A very very neat trick I must admit.

Just imagine if you could trace your family tree back to the begining of life? If you believe the evolutionists your great Grand father a couple of hundred million years removed will look like a FISH and through gradual DNA changes we became what we are today.
If you believe in the garden of Eden and Adam and Eve then your Great Grand father 5000 years removed is adam who looked like you and me. But Adams dad was a handfull of dirt. ..... Also a very very neat trick.

Last edited:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well goldkey, if what you say is true, there is nothing stopping you from becoming the richest man in the world in very short order.
I have my doubts!

BTW any video make will prove absolutely nothing! When you control the control it's not valid!

I can make a video "proving" I can detect belly button lint 3 states away!

Last edited:

mrdetector

Greenie
Jun 13, 2013
TENN
Detector(s) used
whites GT-Whites SurfMaster 11- field scope by Thomas Colorado gold sticks-crazy rod by J D Moore
Primary Interest:
Well goldkey, if what you say is true, there is nothing stopping you from becoming the richest man in the world in very short order.
I have my doubts!

BTW any video make will prove absolutely nothing! When you control the control it's not valid!

I can make a video "proving" I can detect belly button lint 3 states away!

goldkey is the richest man here has the truth of lrmd.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread