Accuratelocators SSP-2050

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi,
I have a chance to pick up this detector for a low price, I wonder if any of you have any experience on this (or similar machines) and what they can be used to find. I think that the main use would be to find large objects at great depth, am i correct?
Now I know that at over $3300 USD it is very expensive, but would you consider it for less than $500????

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would not waste my time let alone spending any money for it.....

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SSP's are good machines (designed and built by the people who do the SEF coils that everyone seems to like) and do what they were designed for....hoard hunting. As with most of the other Polish/Bulgarian and German hoard hunter companies they gradually improved performance and supplied coils for locating small items as well.

The digital display 3000 and 3100 models allow better I.D. of unwanted items and you should check what you get with the SSP-2050 because thats an old one that was replaced by the SSP-2100. The newer version has the discriminating coils. First ones might not have this worthwhile feature. One "discriminating" coil was introduced, then others of varying sizes.

If its a hoard your after or cannons, then the early model you have been offered will do the job and at far great depth than any two box or standard pulse with a large coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread