Mid-Mo. Info. on Teknetics T2, dont have a detector yet.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mid-Mo. Info. on Teknetics T2, don't have a detector yet.

WWW here. In mid-Mo. looking for info. on a good detector, have one from 1969 in good condition but it's out of date. Thought I might start hunting again. looking at the Teknetics T2. Any info. would be helpful.

us
    Aug 2006
    missouri
    mxt
    15 times

Re: Mid-Mo. Info. on Teknetics T2, don't have a detector yet.

dont know anything about the T2 but i have an mxt that i love
    A bad day of MDing is better than a good day at work

us
    Nov 2004
    Edwards,Missouri
    MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
    61 times

The T2 is awsome! Steve of mid-MO detectors sells them,however,he probably won't be available for a coupla days (see TNET Member Hunts,'Steve update').JD of MO can give you some input .

us
    Nov 2005
    Ohio
    Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
    43 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Hi guy, I don't know much about the T2 either, but have a Garrett ACE 250, that I really like. I alos use a Whites XLT, that I like also.

I'm sure there are lots of guys on this forum that can tell you all about the detector you are looking at.

Hope to see some of your finds here on the forum soon.

HH, Ringfinder
    Minelab GPX 4500, Nautilus IIB, ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Depth Pro, Fisher 1235, Fisher F-75, Minelab Explorer II, X-terra 70

Jul 2006
    Mountains
    21 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

So many knowledgable experienced detectors here, so I leave the detector question to them.

However would like to take the time to welcome you to the forum WWW. And welcome you back to the hunt.

Postalrevnant

us
    417 Area Relic Hunters

Sep 2005
    Springfield, Missouri
    Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
    26 times

Welcome, I have really enjoyed my Whites XLT. So much so That I have two! The pre set programs are easy to use and learn. Good luck Tsgman
    ----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
    417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB

Metal Detector Sales of SWMO

Jul 2005
    2 times

Hey www, First of all, Welcome to the forum, I live in Mid Mo and have gone out with Steve MDing... He has a T2 that he let me try out at an old church. In my opinion, it was a good detector, very sensitive to small things. We were picking up little small rivets at 9 plus inches (almost too sensitive if there is such a thing for a detector)........not sure what freq it operates at!!

Steve is very knowledgable about the many different kinds of detectors and has used almost all of them!!! I haven't talked to Steve for awhile, but I could probably get ahold of him for ya.....I would say that he might be interested in selling that T2, but I can't speak for him......

Where abouts do you live in Mid Mo WWW? You can post here or mail me direct if you want!! Nascarfan

dkw

Jul 2006
    SW MO
    Fisher F75, Tesoro Deleon, Ace 250

I'll bump this back to the top for you.

us
    Dec 2004
    Florida
    Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
    59 times

Welcome to the forum..... , good luck.

us
    Sep 2003
    Allentown Pa.
    DFX 300
    661 times
    Banner Finds (1)

good to see all the missouri people!! wtg! www if you have any questions or need help just ask!! jd
    10,000 light years from nowhere, our planet shot to pieces, people starving, and I'm gonna get us in trouble!! Whats the matter with you!?

http://www.reverbnation.com/akiaslanfear

Jul 2005
    2 times

Hey JD, My friend Tony told me he went out with you awhile back..... He came away from that day a more confident detectorist!!! You must have shown or told him quite a bit!! I told him that I was pretty limited in what I could help him with because I don't have a dfx or mxt!! You set him straight!! Nascarfan

Jan 2007

I live near Warrensburg and am just getting into civil war

Mar 2006
    Granby, CT
    2 times

The T2 is a pretty good detector although it doesn't keep its settings and some are having issues with the quality of the mechanical parts. There is only one coil available. Overall a decent detector for the money. You may however want to wait for the Fisher F75. Looks like this will be the next gen detector from Fisher/First Texas. Improvments have been made to the construction and the electronics are second generation. Holds your settings and will have multiple coil selection. Coming out around First of March give or take. Let me know if you're interested in either one. 8)
    TonyinCT
    WWW.TCMETALDETECTORS.COM
    TonyinCT
    http://www.tcmetaldetectors.com

Dec 2006
    Paris, Tn.
    Teknetics T2

Check out Finds Treasure Forum, there is a forum there dedicated to the T2. I have been researching the T2 also and am planning on purchasing one myself. I first tried reading reviews but ti seems that they might be "tainted" because the opinions are so varied. The forum seems to be by real users (most from the UK) but one thing is for sure...they all agree that the T2 is working for them even though it won't save your settings and there was one batch of detectors that had a problem with the lock ring breaking.

Good Luck, Tnredneck

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links