OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here's some vids on a new field i got to hunt, finds were pretty sparse to say the least

picklepete

Nov 22, 2012
americas heartland
Detector(s) used
Quest 20, Simplex+ on order, detecting on and off since the 1970's.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey V, looks like you enjoy those deeptechs. Have you tried the smart yet? Sounds like a good one also. Been reading the nasa tom thread. interesting machines.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah i go by the handle of amcjavelin there, but anyway no i haven't and been pondering the thought of one, but i really want is a new eliptical coil for my RELIC machine

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check out the great deals that Barry got going on right now!

picklepete

Nov 22, 2012
americas heartland
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope he runs the sale long enough for us to read some test reports on the smart! Im itching to test drive one, just not sure which one at this point!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
january sale only i think who knows, i will tell you that the goldhas the fastest recovery speed then the smart and down the line

picklepete

Nov 22, 2012
americas heartland
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like the features on the Gold,especially the iron volume control, not sure if maybe it would be a bit too sensitive to tiny bits of stuff. I do some relic hunting, and like coins and rings. Id love to try it on a fresh water beach also, for deeper targets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread