Vista Gold in Hawaii.

OP
OP
I

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Ivan,
Did you really destroy the machine? I'm considering getting one. If you want to give it away maybe I could get it fixed. Doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Right you are........Doesn't hurt to ask.

Despite what some people think.............. I did contact the maker by email several times and got replies which I still got, copies was also said (by Rosi) to be sent to Extreme Detecting USA for whatever good she thinks that would do.

Tried to obtain a replacement part for the one that do not work as it would be cheaper than sending the detector back and forth.........so far this after sales service have not been provided.

Meanwhile the shaft assy. is being used on a detector that do work and the Vista Gold coil is still laying around waiting to be connected to a working control housing.

Inoperative-VistaGold_600.jpg

There is no Importer of Deeptech in Oz or I would have made the purchase there................ perhaps there is a good reason why no one over here wants to be the Importer/Dealer of Deeptech products.

ivanll

OP
OP
I

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Importing a new brand of detector without back-up service/repair facility is a gamble.......... I sadly lost this one. It would have been nice if the detector had lasted longer than the supplied batteries. I had really hoped to fully test this detector at some long gone township areas on still producing goldfields within a few hours driving distance........It was not to be. On a lighter note, I now have a lovely near new coil to give away.......which could be somewhat interesting considering the amount of Vista Gold there is around over here.
VistaGold-coil_600.jpg
ivanll
No takers on the free coil over here, it was sent to Halifax NC by request of the new owner, where it was received this morning...... Hopefully it will work better over there than it did on my deceased Vista Gold over here where there seem to be very little interest in this brand..........ivanll

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread