I was getting ready to order a Deep Tech Gold until...

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Wow. However, the seller is the one that gets most of the heat when their is a problem. They in turn probably called Deeptech for help and got a run-around. Hopefully, Deeptech will wake-up and improve their service, etc. with dealers...

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noooo, not the case at all, if you ever need service there there and this is from personal experience!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not good if true - but, is it true? After reading and hearing all the false attacks on Tesoro by Whites dealers over the years, I have grown very skeptical of one-offs.

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fales statement made by sour grape UK dealer from years ago...

Hey Jimmy - you are spreading around a FALSE statement. This United Kingdom Dealer has sour grapes with the DeepTech manufacturer from YEARS ago. I have email from this guy himself. I just told you this on another forum too. If you email me I can send you some of this guys emails.

The bottom line he wanted exclusive for the UK - when he didn't get it he went on a smear campaign. Gary's Detecting from the UK knows everyone and gave the DeepTech great results - he would have told people this...

It's better to ask people in the know sometimes before you make a defamatory posting...just saying.......I mean I heard Obama's mother wears combat boots - wow can you believe that - holy cow??

I was getting ready to order a Deep Tech Gold until I read this...We no longer sell Deeptech metal detectors due to reported faults with the coils and the poor after sales service. This is coming from a metal detector seller in the UK. Treasure Hunting Pro

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good for you Terry - you know me better to do the research...you should only see the email I got from this whack job UK guy......

Not good if true - but, is it true? After reading and hearing all the false attacks on Tesoro by Whites dealers over the years, I have grown very skeptical of one-offs.

OP
OP
J

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
How am I to know. We are here in the US. All I wanted to do is make everybody aware that something could be of this. I am interested in this machine myself but before I spend that much money I want to check out the company, which is how I came across this information. If you guyshave any problems with that, you are just trying to cover up problems. I hope there is nothing about this as I am interested in buying one.

OP
OP
J

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Who will handle warranty issues and what is their warranty? Gary, I would like to see those emails. Hey, this is expensive and before I spend that much, I need to check all of this out, as do other prospective buyers.

OP
OP
J

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Also, on Deep Tech's website, it shows it coming with rechargeable batteries, but I don't see that on Gary's. Is that something that is available as well?

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warranty is handled here in the USA.

Also, it does not come with rechargeable batteries - it comes with 8 alkaline batteries.
The website says that you can use rechargeable batteries if you desire.

Here is from the website directly:

Vista GOLD is shipped to you with the following parts as standard package:
• 8pcs x 1,5 V AA alkaline batteries Ansmann

Additional accessories you can choose:
- Maha -C801D Eight Cell 1-Hr Charger;
- Maha/POWEREX Imedion ÀÀ 2100mAh batteries.

Also, on Deep Tech's website, it shows it coming with rechargeable batteries, but I don't see that on Gary's. Is that something that is available as well?

OP
OP
J

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Ok, thank you very much for your explanation.

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
I really appreciate the open discussions guys. Thanks for the education..

Larry:icon_thumleft:

Dancer

Dec 21, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Infinium L/S
Deep Tech Vista X
Headhunter Pirate Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a blast from the past. So now in 2020 Deep Tech has had a dealer in the States for some time. (not sure how long) I went with their newest machine (analog) in summer of 2019. Analog, enhansed discrimanation, manual ground balance. There are More qualified than me to discribe it. Its like what we wanted from Tesoro.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread