Deeptech Coil availability

picklepete

Nov 22, 2012
americas heartland
Detector(s) used
Quest 20, Simplex+ on order, detecting on and off since the 1970's.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the smaller elliptical coil for my vista gold. That thing is hot and deep. Deeptech currently has no importers here in the states, but you can order directly from Bulgaria. It takes about a week to receive. I have not heard about a 6" coil.

OP
OP
steelheadwill

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Pete, I got the 11X7 Ellipticals with my Smarts, looking for the 8X6.
I contacted them, nice folks but the shipping is so high I figured I'd throw this question out there.
I'll mention that even with the larger coil, this machine has pulled many targets from dense iron that I have swung over for years with an assortment of other detectors and coils. Its target separation abilities are better than anything I have used before though I had no great expectations from this primitive looking machine. Two photos, from two hourlong digs at two different sites that on several previous visits had skunked me. 'Hunted Out'? not if you have a 'Smart'. 9 silvers, 2 IH, and at least a dozen wheats. Take 8 minutes and watch it beat CTX and Deus in iron test, Smart was the only one that caught the dime. 'Detector Comparisons' has removed the video, strange.
HH all! Herbie.

DeepTech Metal Detectors & Accessories
NH FINDS 11-02-2013.1 006.jpg
NH FINDS 10-31-2013 001.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions