deeptech

ecoast

Sep 12, 2013
The Highlands of NW NJ
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, V3i, DeepTech Vista SMART, ATP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use a smart; I am continually impressed at it's simplicity, recovery speed, and depth.

Truly a 'sleeper' as most aren't swinging deeptech

currently no US distibution

OP
OP
jarocki

jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No us distribution is what I found out. Simple yes. I am.lookong into the blisstool now. Thanks for the reply.

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
I do own the Deeptech Vista Gold at 25 kHz and the Deeptech RG 1000 V2 at 12 kHz. Both are great relic machines, deep, and very fast target separation. Simple, no target ID and two tone only machines. Made as a mid priced no frills machines that work extremely well. Although they do not have a U.S. Distributor at this time, they give great customer service and are improving their line of detectors constantly. They are not designed as park or modern trashy areas machines as there are only two tones and discrimination is only up to foil. No way to discriminate out pull tabs. Now in lots of iron and good non ferrous targets like many old home sights and relic hunting they are amazing to use and very easy to swing. Check out some You Tube videos if you have any interest in them. I do not have any special interest in this company or represent them in any way, just tell it like I see it. I happen to own 12 different detectors of various brands that are all very good for their own special nitch. Some for beach, some for water, some for relic, and some for coin hunting. Seems my addiction to detecting is bad and getting worse...Stuart

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread