NOKTA FORS CORE WELL BUILT

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turkey....

Never know they could open up a repair center in states one day but from what I can find repairs are in Turkey...

Warranty repair/replacements

Subject to the terms of the limited warranty in effect at the time of purchase, Nokta Engineering will repair or replace a product that fails to meet the terms provided, within the product’s warranty period excluding the shipping charges. For products purchased directly from Nokta Engineering, the warranty period starts from the date of shipment from Nokta Engineering’s facility. For products purchased from an authorized distributor or a dealer the warranty period starts from the date of purchase. The Warranty Certificate must be dated and stamped by the distributor or the dealer at the time of purchase. For all non-warranty repairs, Nokta Engineering will provide you with a repair estimate that includes charges for parts, labor and all shipping.

Customer Service
• Phone: +90 - 216 - 391 - 0606 • E-mail: [email protected]

http://noktadetectors.com/index.asp?g=garantisartlari#here

Last edited:

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
​The Nokta Fors core well all the Nokta's seem to be built very sturdy … very solid ….But were would you get service on them ?

Hello ..Nokta Detectors here... Nokta is known by its superb customer service. Most of the time we will replace a part instead of fixing it. All we ask for is the serial number of the device along with an image or a short video showing the issue and we just send the necessary replacement part. Let's say your coil goes bad, we do not even take it back, we just send the replacement. The only part we really ask to be sent back from time to time is the system box if our engineers want to analyze the issue.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Turkey....

Never know they could open up a repair center in states one day but from what I can find repairs are in Turkey...

Warranty repair/replacements

Subject to the terms of the limited warranty in effect at the time of purchase, Nokta Engineering will repair or replace a product that fails to meet the terms provided, within the product’s warranty period excluding the shipping charges. For products purchased directly from Nokta Engineering, the warranty period starts from the date of shipment from Nokta Engineering’s facility. For products purchased from an authorized distributor or a dealer the warranty period starts from the date of purchase. The Warranty Certificate must be dated and stamped by the distributor or the dealer at the time of purchase. For all non-warranty repairs, Nokta Engineering will provide you with a repair estimate that includes charges for parts, labor and all shipping.

Customer Service
• Phone: +90 - 216 - 391 - 0606 • E-mail: [email protected]

Nokta Metal Detectors - Gold Detectors,Metal Detectors, Treasure Detectors, Hobby Metal Detectors, Nokta Metal Detectors.
That seems to be more of a problem than i want at this time..

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello ..Nokta Detectors here... Nokta is known by its superb customer service. Most of the time we will replace a part instead of fixing it. All we ask for is the serial number of the device along with an image or a short video showing the issue and we just send the necessary replacement part. Let's say your coil goes bad, we do not even take it back, we just send the replacement. The only part we really ask to be sent back from time to time is the system box if our engineers want to analyze the issue.
I would need a repair center in the states for me ..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That would work for me.

Kellyco is authorized Nokta dealer and is also an authorized Minelab repair center you give any thought to them being an authorized Nokta repair center...?

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
TH .. NiagracountyNY … Told me there service is very good and fast .. And from what i heard there service is as fast or faster than some of our top brand detectors we use here in the states.. And they are over seas..

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering when the warranty is out will they still work on these metal detectors?and would it be very exspensive? these machines do sound very good to me too,and KEPPY if you happen to get one keep me informed on its perfomance thanks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering when the warranty is out will they still work on these metal detectors?and would it be very exspensive? these machines do sound very good to me too,and KEPPY if you happen to get one keep me informed on its perfomance thanks
According to the link I posted above they still work on them after warranty rxpires..

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks. Treasure_Hunter I missed the link . I think I need to get my eye checked. lol

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I will probably get the fors core all i have ever read about it was good… And they look very well & sturdy built..

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've had some fun with the Fors Core out in the field (I work for kellyco and get to test our detectors out) and was very impressed with the balance, weight, depth and sensitivity of the machine. Just wanted to throw that out there! My ext. is 102

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buy American! :headbang:

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But I like my Suzuki SV650S!!! Can't afford a Harley, come on now. ;)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every detector made has electronic parts made in other countries...

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lot of potential cutomers in the U.S,it would be a worthwhile proposition to set up a repair station here,plenty of tech shops would love to be an authorized repair station.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread