Gold finder 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Gold finder 2

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2013
    32 times

Gold finder 2

I just ordered this detector, the reviews show it to be capable.. anyone actually swing one?

Jul 2014
    47 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamorle View Post
    I just ordered this detector, the reviews show it to be capable.. anyone actually swing one?
    Yep - I have been using them for almost 3 years - when they first came out they looked 100% like a T2 apart from the name however only performed to 80% of the T2 -

Now I can verify that they are testing the same as the original T2's and if there is any fault with the unit at all (and its very minor) is the upper shaft where it goes into the 'S' shaft could do with being a little tighter -

I am currently working with the company to resolve that issue -

They are certainly a great buy for the money especially now that you can purchase them via paypal -

They also have great after sales service so if you break a part they will send you the replacement without you having to send the entire unit back -

I keep one for me and have another for a loaner -

Hope this helps
    Kamorle and OroBuscador like this.

Jun 2013
    32 times
    Thanks It does help ;-) I will still use my AT gold as main machine just wanted something cheep and easy for the beach. Good to know I didn't waste 200 bucks.
    sycotoad likes this.

Jul 2014
    47 times
    Thanks It does help ;-) I will still use my AT gold as main machine just wanted something cheep and easy for the beach. Good to know I didn't waste 200 bucks.
    I am sure you will like it and it will keep up easily with your AT Gold - A great choice for a backup so well done -

Please let me know your impressions of it when you get it -

Cheers
    Kamorle likes this.

au
    Apr 2015
    Melbourne
    2 times
    Any suggestions for where to source a Gold Finder 2? Not sure what's up but the ebay search gods are not on my side today.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29971 times
    Please remember only supporting vendor names can be posted in forums...
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Jun 2013
    32 times
    Quote Originally Posted by deepclaw View Post
    Any suggestions for where to source a Gold Finder 2? Not sure what's up but the ebay search gods are not on my side today.
    Sent you a pm.. ask for a discount, I paid 150$ not the 180 they quote. 50$ or so for freight to Canada shipping was fast with a tracking #
    Last edited by Kamorle; Apr 27, 2015 at 11:48 PM.

Jun 2013
    32 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Please remember only supporting vendor names can be posted in forums...
    What's this about supporting vendors? Do they pay this site money and receive dedicated forum trolls?
    Last edited by Kamorle; Apr 28, 2015 at 12:58 AM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29971 times
    What's this about supporting vendors? Do they pay this site money and receive dedicated forum trolls?
    I highly suggest you back off on the "forum troll" name calling.

Only supporting vendors are allowed to be posted in open forums, charter members are also allowed to sell, what members do via PMs is their business as long as no members object to a PM they received.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Apr 28, 2015 at 08:19 AM.

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Simple, low cost, but effective

Nov 2006
    NE Tennessee
    Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer, Detector Pro Treasure Ears, Lesche 85.
    7728 times
    Coins and Jewelry
    Considering that Jun Hong steals others ideas and replicates them in China (unlawful in most of the free world), I could not morally own a T2/F75 or Gold Bug II knock off manufactured by unethical thieves.
    Chris R likes this.

au
    Apr 2015
    Melbourne
    2 times
    Kamorle, thanks for the tip!
    Phantasman, are the internals 100% cloned?

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    29971 times
    Chinese counterfeit

Fisher F75

Look at the design, look at the arm cuff end on both, look at the control unit.

Tesoro Sand Shark logo

Chinese counterfeit Sand Shark logo

Garrett 250

Chinese counterfeit

Do you think it is just a fluke they look almost identical, design and color....

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

au
    Apr 2015
    Melbourne
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Do you think it is just a fluke they look almost identical, design and color....
    No. It's common to see similar designs. My local supermarkets have similar packaging of its own brands to the "name brands" too. I don't think that is a fluke either. But are the internals cloned or different?

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    29971 times
    Quote Originally Posted by deepclaw View Post
    No. It's common to see similar designs. My local supermarkets have similar packaging of its own brands to the "name brands" too. I don't think that is a fluke either. But are the internals cloned or different?
    LOL, right....

They are made to look exactly like top manufacturer's detectors, we are not talking cereal boxes... Show me another manufacturer that cloned the look of Garrett 150/250/350

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

Feb 2015
    4 times

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links